First of all, why an aluminium number plate? It is stronger, lighter and more durable with less environmental impact than any other type of number plate.
– Durable aluminium number plate with overprint
– Conforms to BSAU145d road legal standards
– Environmentally friendly, recyclable number plate
– Withstands knocks, bangs and vibrations without breaking (unlike acrylic)
– Used by top car manufacturers and the largest dealer groups
– Compatible with existing fixings and fully drillable
This listing is for a fully road legal number plate.
We are a registered number plate supplier with Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and the number plates comply with British Standards BS AU 145d and are supplied in accordance to INF104. Under the Vehicle (Crime) Act 2001, if we suspect that a number plate is being attempted to be obtained illegally or false documents are provided this will be reported immediately and all evidence will be supplied in accordance with the law. For more information, please visit the DVLA website and search INF104.
We will require documentation for this order
We require one original format document from proof of identity and one original format document from proof of entitlement below. The documents are required to prove your name and address, and also to show you’re allowed to use the registration number. We will contact you for the proof of ownership and identity.
Proof of Identity:
– Utility, Council Tax or rates bill from the last 6 months
– National identity card
– Bank or building society debit or credit card
– Police warrant card
– Armed forces identity card
– Driving licence
– Passport – not necessarily UK
Proof of Entitlement:
– Vehicle registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
– New keeper supplement (V5V/2 or V5C/2NI)
– Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI) to the number
– Retention document (V778)
– A renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
– Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI)
– A number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
– An electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV948)
– A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the registration certificate
– If your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service via DVLA website